Camera obsessed huband for sale

I saw this funny ad on Craigslist that I just had to share. I'm copying the whole post here before I gets deleted on Craigslist. Here is the exact link if you are interested. Special mention to Ken Rockwell as I got this link from his site.

WTT: Ken Rockwell-Obsessed Husband (North York)


Reply to: sale-hpcn7-1239135682@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-25, 12:36PM EDT


One gently-used caucasian male. 36 years-old. Slightly defective. Remembers the names of Ken Rockwell's kids but not our own. Constantly buying high-end photo gear then selling it on craigslist the second Canon or Nikon releases something new. Complains endlessly about lowballers, tire-kickers and pixel peepers. Sold car to buy a Leica body and now wants to mortage house to buy lenses, all at Ken Rockwell's insistence. Maybe you can reprogram him. I have no time because I have to cart our kids around on the TTC and work two jobs while while he fiddles with film and DSLR to achieve super-saturated highlights.

Reasonable offers accepted: Food, clothing, 1992 Subaru Justy. Offers of photo equipment will promptly be deleted! Lowball kickers are welcome! A swift one in the nuts will do him some good.

  • Location: North York
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




PostingID: 1239135682

Comments